Do you love to edit your videos? Or are you a professional video editor? If yes, you must have tried the Kinemaster Video Editor. It is considered one of the best and easiest video editors for everyone. You might have noticed Kinemaster not working on your device sometimes. This can happen for several reasons, and here we will learn how to fix such issues.
If you’ve installed Kinemaster Application onto your device and it is not working properly now, you should check if the application has new updates that you haven’t installed yet. You can visit our website and search for “Kinemaster MOD APK” if there is an update, the latest version will be listed on top of the article. You can click on the latest version and follow the instructions to install the application.
Table of Contents
Fixing Different Types of Errors on Kinemaster
As a user, you might face many different issues while working with the Kinemaster MOD APK. Here, we will discuss how to fix different types of Kinemaster issues.
1. Fixing “KineMaster Mod Force Close on Android 12”
If you’re using an Android 12 device, you might not be able to install the new version of Kinemaster MOD APK on it. The main reason is that Kinemaster MOD isn’t compatible with most Android 12 devices. However, we may see some new updates in the future that might fix this issue. You can try installing some older version of Kinemaster editor on your Android 12 device, and it will surely work.
2. Fixing “Can’t Open File APK Error”
Are you trying to install the Kinemaster on your device? If you see one of those “Can’t Open File” errors when installing the downloaded file from Chrome Browser, you can try installing it with the File Manager. You can follow the below steps to do that:
- Open File Manager
- Look for the Downloaded Kinemaster APK File
- Click on it to install the App
3. Fixing “App Not Installed Error”
If you’re facing the application not installed error for Kinemaster, you should try the following things:
- Uninstall the pre-installed Kinemaster Application
- Check if the version is compatible with your device
- Try other methods to fix the application not installed error
4. Fixing “App Not Loading, Force Closed, Not Working”
Suppose the Kinemaster application isn’t working properly or closing on its own. In that case, you should try downloading an older version of the application, or you can try your luck by following the below steps:
- Go to the settings on your Android device
- Look for Application Manager and tap on it
- Now find the Kinemaster Editor among all other installed applications
- Try clearing the cache and data of the Kinemaster
- Hopefully, Kinemaster will be working fine now
5. Fixing “Exporting Error On Android”
- You should try updating the application to the latest version of the files that are not exported
- Moreover, if the issue is not resolved after updating the application, you should avoid using any type of screen recorder when exporting the videos. Kinemaster Editor uses some encoders to export the video and save it in the gallery. So, if you’re using a screen recorder while exporting, this may cause trouble
- Kinemaster video encoders need to run as a standalone process, and you might feel difficulties exporting the videos if you’re using any other application while exporting the videos
- Suppose you started facing this issue after updating to the latest application version. In that case, you can download & install an older version of the Kinemaster and see if the issue is resolved
6. Fixing “Unable to Detect the Media in Storage”
If you have recently installed the Kinemaster MOD APK on your mobile device, you might see the “Unable to detect media in storage” error. This usually happens if you haven’t granted permission to Kinemaster to access the media. Once you allow Kinemaster to access the media, you must be patient as it will take some time for the application to index the media. Now, reboot the device and edit whatever you want.
Here’s how to allow Kinemaster to access the media:
- Go to Settings of your Android device
- Open Apps/Apps manager
- Check for All Apps
- Tap on the menu icon
- Click on ‘Reset App Preferences
We have covered all of the issues you might face when using Kinemaster, and you can easily resolve these issues if you follow the methods we have discussed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why does KineMaster keep crashing?
This might happen if you’re using an older application version; try using the latest version and see if it works.
How do I fix KineMaster no action error?
You can do this by restarting your device or try exporting the video in a lower resolution.
Why is KineMaster not exporting video?
This usually happens if you are using a screen recorder or if you’re using another application with Kinemaster. Run the Kinemaster application only, and your videos will start exporting.